Compilation of "holiday fun tips". These tips are submitted by users and they reflect their personal experience.
Tips are organized as pages below. Do click on them to find tips in it.
If you have a "holiday fun tip" to share, we welcome you to share it in any of the pages below or by creating a new page
(1) BALLOON LAMP:
1. Take any size balloon and inflate it.
2. Take some old newspapers & roll it around the balloon
3. Now with help of a painting brush, spread the mixture of glue and water over the newspaper.
4. Repeat this step with several newspapers so that surface becomes thick
5. After the work piece gets dried, colour it with your favorite colours and design patterns.
6. Sprinkle sparkle for more beautiful look.(2) MAKE A PEN-STAND OUT OF A COLD-DRINK CAN:
1. Take any size cold-drink can
2. Cut out the upper lid of can carefully
3. Wrap the can with colourful papers
4. Cut out patterns of different shapes and paste them on surface.(3) MAKING A ROSE FROM RIBBON:
1. Take a long ribbon.
2. At half length, fold one half perpendicular to other half to form 'L' shape
3. Now fold the other half over 1st half and do the same with 1st half.
4. Repeat step3 until whole of the ribbon is folded.
5. Now holding 1 end of ribbon in its place, slide out (slowly and carefully) the other end
6. It will make a pattern of a ROSE
TRY IT WITH DIFFERENT COLOURS(4) MAKE A MODEL OUT OF 'PLASTER OF PARIS'
1. Take some POP and mix with water and glue mixture.
2. Having the idea of model in your mind start making a figure.
If u r a beginner then you can start by making a flower, cups etc(5) MAKE A STRUCTURE OUT OF 'ICE-CREAM STICKS': All you need for this is a fair amount of glue, lots of ice-cream sticks and most importantly an idea :)
You can make a small model of temple, pen-stand, wall-hanging etc.
Use your creative mind to make more beautiful structures coated with choicest of the colours.Find more such holiday fun tips.